AC Tune-Up In New Port Richey, Trinity, Palm Harbor, FL, and Surrounding Areas.
AC Tune-Up in New Port Richey, Trinity, Palm Harbor, Seven Springs, Tampa, Clearwater, Port Richey, Holiday, Hudson, Tarpon Springs, Elfers, Bayonet Point, Shady Hills, Land O’Lakes, Lutz, Odessa, Spring Hill, Weeki Wachee, Old Mar, Safety Harbor, Largo, Pinellas Park, St. Pete, Dunedin, FL and Surroundings Areas
Typical professional maintenance services that may keep your cooling system at peak performance may include the following actions:
- Check for adequate airflow
- Look over outdoor condenser coil and indoor evaporator coils
- Check outside and inside refrigerant lines and inspect for leaks
- Clear indoor drain lines and pans
- Check external and internal electrical connections
- Check operation of indoor blower components
- Lubricate internal and external motors, bearings, and other moving parts
- Inspect Exterior Fan
During your tune-up, if your HVAC technician reveals that an aging, lower SEER air condition unit may be the primary culprit of your high utility bills, you should research the cost/benefits of installing a higher SEER replacement unit.